You don't have to become a wireless expert to have
Wireless is an absolutely necessary part of technology and everyday life. Unfortunately, not all wireless is created equal, and some is better than others – better signal, more coverage, and easy to manage.
That is why we chose Ruckus. Not only does it typically have a lower total cost of ownership, but it’s seriously powerful wireless that’s easy to deploy and manage.
We make it easy by being the total point of contact for a wireless project – we do the surveys, virtual heat maps, cabling, installation, configuration and certifications – we can even manage the network for you long term.
Included with Wireless as a Service
- All hardware, cabling, network electronics and labor
- Wireless System health and troubleshooting monitoring
- Installation of all firmware, updates, and upgrades
- Performance reports reviewed by SPI and adjustments made
- Labor for changes in the wireless configuration
- On-site service defective hardware warranty replacement
- Advanced trouble notification
- New equipment every 3 or 5 years (depending on the selected contract term)
- Annual or monthly payments
“We chose SPI Innovations because of their total technology solution. They were able to provide us not only with the wireless hardware and software, but also the cabling installation, network testing, and training on the entire system. Between June and August of 2012 we had Ruckus Wireless installed in 13 schools across 6 districts.
Throughout the entire project, SPI Innovations was our single point of contact – they didn’t use any subcontractors. We have been extremely satisfied with the solution provided by SPI Innovations. SPI Innovations’ Ruckus Wireless solution is the most reliable, resilient, self-organizing wireless system we’ve ever seen. We are now ready for one-to-one deployment and ready for wireless online assessments.”
Technology Director, Monroe ISD